Pure Goji Berry Nectar
Get the whole array of benefits of this superfruit through our tasty and refreshing goji berry nectar that reenergizes and revitalizes the body and mind.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATION SHEET
Goji Berry Nectar (Lycium barbarum Erma)
Our Goji Nectar is a thick goji berry juice that contains a lot of pulp and is made only of freshly squeezed 100% goji berries and not a mixture of other fruits with goji being only a small percentage of it.
Our Goji Nectar is made with 100% natural Goji berries (L. barbarum Erma) grown without the use of any pesticides, on the territory of the EU (please see attached analysis).
To prepare our Goji Nectar, we use only the highest quality, handpicked, fresh Goji berries, without any added water, sugar, artificial sweeteners or food preservatives, just pure 100% Goji goodness, no other added ingredients.
Unlike most of the commercially available goji berries that have a bitter aftertaste, our own strain of Goji berries (L. barbarum Erma) that we isolated through very careful selection over a long period of time, has a distinctive vibrant, natural sweet taste compared to any other strain, that excites the taste buds while delivering a large variety of beneficial compounds for the body.
Our 100% Goji Nectar is a delicious juice that is teaming with amazing all natural beneficial pharmaceutical ingredients, Goji berries being a rich source of bioactive compounds with functional properties.
The goji berries used in our Goji Nectar are an excellent source of:
- vitamin B-complex, A, C and E
- 21 trace minerals including copper, iron, zinc, magnesium, calcium, potassium and also selenium and germanium which are known anti-cancer agents
- 18 amino acids including the 8 essential ones
- a variety of phytochemicals and antioxidants including zeaxanthin, beta-carotene and other carotenoids, lycopene, cryptoxanthin, lutein and xanthophyll
- 8 polysaccharides and 6 monosaccharides
- a variety of phenols that have antioxidant properties
- beta-sitosterol and other phytosterols which are anti-inflammatory agents that had been found to lower cholesterol, and has been used to treat impotence and prostate enlargement
In recent years, the possible toxicity of synthetic antioxidants has been reported. Thus, the potential of plant products to serve as natural antioxidants for protecting against various diseases induced by free radicals has been explored, making our Goji Nectar a perfect candidate for a source of all natural antioxidants.
PESTICIDE RESIDUE ANALYSIS
Analysis performed by: Eurofins | Dr. Specht Laboratorien – Hamburg, Germany
The results of the analyses are in accordance with the requirements of regulation (EC) 396/2005 (regulation on maximum residue levels of pesticides in or on food or feed) in it’s current valid version.
Available packaging types and respective net volumes:
- Glass bottle: 300 mL, 1000 mL
- Spout pouch: 300 mL, 500 mL, 1000 mL
50-120 mL/day - pure or diluted with water after preference
Pasteurized product. Please keep refrigerated after opening!
For a better health, for your health!