Enjoy the delicious smooth taste while getting all the benefits of the berries with our goji jam, ideal for breakfast or baking.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATION SHEET
Goji Jam (Lycium barbarum Erma)
The first 100% pure Goji Jam on the market, that is made of only goji berries and not a mixture of other fruits with goji being only a small percentage of it.
Our Goji Jam is made from 100% natural Goji berries (L. barbarum Erma) grown without the use of any pesticides, on the territory of the EU (please see attached analysis).
To prepare our Goji Jam, we use only the highest quality, handpicked, fresh Goji berries, without any added sugar, artificial sweeteners or food preservatives, just pure 100% Goji goodness with a slight hint of cinnamon, no other added ingredients.
Unlike most of the commercially available goji berries that have a bitter aftertaste making them unsuitable for jam making, our own strain of Goji berries (L. barbarum Erma) that we isolated through very careful selection over a long period of time, has a distinctive natural sweet taste compared to any other strain, that excites the taste buds while delivering a large variety of beneficial compounds for the body, making it an extremely delicious and healthy favorite choice of jam for any household, ideal for breakfast, cooking and for baking.
Our 100% Goji Jam is a new unique product on the market that is teaming with amazing all natural beneficial pharmaceutical ingredients, Goji berries being a rich source of bioactive compounds with functional properties.
The goji berries used in our 100% Goji Jam are an excellent source of:
- vitamin B-complex, A, C and E
- 21 trace minerals including copper, iron, zinc, magnesium, calcium, potassium and also selenium and germanium which are known anti-cancer agents
- 18 amino acids including the 8 essential ones
- a variety of phytochemicals and antioxidants including zeaxanthin, beta-carotene and other carotenoids, lycopene, cryptoxanthin, lutein and xanthophyll
- 8 polysaccharides and 6 monosaccharides
- a variety of phenols that have antioxidant properties
- beta-sitosterol and other phytosterols which are anti-inflammatory agents that had been found to lower cholesterol, and has been used to treat impotence and prostate enlargement
In recent years, the possible toxicity of synthetic antioxidants has been reported. Thus, the potential of plant products to serve as natural antioxidants for protecting against various diseases induced by free radicals has been explored, making our 100% Goji Jam a perfect candidate for a source of all natural antioxidants.
PESTICIDE RESIDUE ANALYSIS
Analysis performed by: Eurofins | Dr. Specht Laboratorien – Hamburg, Germany
The results of the analyses are in accordance with the requirements of regulation (EC) 396/2005 (regulation on maximum residue levels of pesticides in or on food or feed) in it’s current valid version.
Available packaging types and respective net weights:
- Hexagonal glass jar: 200 g, 300 g
- Round glass jar: 200 g, 300 g, 400 g, 700 g
To be consumed after preference.
Please keep refrigerated after opening!
For a Better Health, for Your Health!